Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I'm Baaaaaack!
I almost forgot I had one of theese! Well, can't let Squidman have all the creativity in the family so I'm blogging. Today at least.
So here's how lame I am, copying from his blog a quiz:
LADIES: Turned ON or OFF when a guy:
-Rides a skateboard: off
-Dresses like a baller: like a WhAT?
-Dresses like a surfer: off
-Dresses in all black: on
-Plays a musical instrument: on
-Sings: on
-Is shorter than you: on if he's confident enough for me to wear heels
-Is taller than you: on if much taller
-Wears braces: off
-Has chapped lips: off
-Has green eyes: off
-Has blue eyes: on
-Has brown eyes:on
-Has long hair:on
-Drinks alcohol: in moderation
-Smokes cigarettes: doesn't matter
-Smokes pot: on
-Has brown hair: on
-has black hair: -on
Has blonde hair: off
-Has red hair: off
-Works out: on
-steroid type workout: definately off
-Smiles a lot: on
-Thinks kids are cool and fun: on
-Calls you just to say hi: on
-Is a deep thinker: on
-Lets you know he was thinking about you:on
-Compliments you: on
-Shaves his legs: yuck
-Has facial hair: off (maybe a soul patch)
-Wears eyeliner: nah
-European: off
-Has piercings/gauges: on
-Has tattoos: on
-Has a deep voice: on
-Smaller feet then you: off, you know what they say
-Bigger feet then you: on
-Has his own ride: At my age? he better or he's a loser.

No comments: