Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

For the first time, I made some "resolutions".
I don't plan on losing weight, exercising more, or being more organized.
I have a few vague ideas of things that might be different this year, although I'm not telling you what they are. Announcing your resolutions is like tattooing a guy's name on your tush. A guaranteed failure.
Usually my feeling of newness occurs in September. Leftover schoolishness probably.
This year, January really does feel new, maybe it's the warm temps.
Today Em pointed out the Cherry Trees to me. They were blossoming.
They feel the newness also.
P.S. My spell check recommends changing schoolishness to ghoulishness. HA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know... tattooing the guy's name on your butt isn't so bad. If it doesn't work out, it's not like anyone can see it, but at least you were comitted during the relationship. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I love reading your musings! I really, really miss you, you beautiful person!!

Love,
Marji

Chef Lis said...

Tatooing someones name on your body is a sure way to ensure that a relationship won't last! Too painful to remove.